All publications are provided in PDF format. You will need Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to read them.
Reader is the free plug-in software distributed by Adobe which lets you view PDF files. You can obtain a copy of
Acrobat Reader from Adobe's web site.
• Annual Report
• The Face of Homelessness in East King County (292 K)
• Innovations in Partnerships and Programs for Human Services: A Toolkit (260KB)
• East King County Plan to End Homelessness (280 K)
• Community Perspectives - Improving Services for Immigration & Refugees (92 K)
• Eastside Story: The Changing Face of Need on the Eastside (272 K)
• Facts and Findings, 2nd edition, October 2004 (248 K)
• The Real Eastside (108 K)
• Facts and Findings (144 K)
• What Works (360 K)
> "Helpful Connections" Multilingual Guides
• • • • •
Video: "Human Services in East King County"
(8 min, 25MB, Quicktime format)
Created as an overview for community leaders, elected officials, and other decision-makers,
this eight-minute video highlights the cross-section of people who rely on social services and
the range of services on the continuum of support that are essential for a healthy, thriving community.
Video:Human Services in East King County
2012 Video shows the "post recession" new normal in funding and providing services.